The Westchester County Private Well Water Testing Legislation , Local Law 7 of 2007, was duly adopted on May 23, 2007, and became effective Nov. 19, 2007.
- Summary of the Private Well Water Testing Law
- Private Well Water Testing Law
- Rules and Regulations for private well water testing in Westchester County
- Questions and Answers about the Private Well Water Testing Law
- Updated May 2015 - List of New York State Certified Laboratories registered with the Westchester County Department of Health to submit all required water test results and other required information. (pursuant to the Private Well Water Testing Law, Chapter 707 of the Laws of Westchester County).
- Private Drinking Water Well (EPA)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Ground Water & Drinking Water (EPA)
For more information, call (914) 864-7333